ENERJIKs' Sale and Purchase Procedure (ESPPB) for Buyer
(Click please on Related Link at below about advised details !)
1. The Buyer or Intermediary submits to Enerjik the Enerjiks' Buyer Application Form (EBAF).
2. Enerjik submits an Offer to The Buyer or Intermediary, (Enerjik is able to sign the Enerjiks' Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure
Agreement (ENCNDA) with the The Buyer or Intermediary if requested).
3. The Buyer submits a valid and completed Irrevocable Corporate Purchase
Order (EICPOB) for Buyer (the document should be fresh dated).
4. Enerjik issues the Proforma Invoice (EPI) (or Full Corporate Offer (EFCO) or Sale and Purchase Contract (ESPC) if required) to The Buyer if the EICPOB sent from The Buyer according to advised terms and conditions.
5. The Buyer accepts and agrees the terms and conditions of the
EPI (or EFCO or ESPC if required) by Signature and Company Stamp on the EPI (or EFCO or ESPC if required) and sends it to Enerjik (or amends and sends the ESPC to Enerjik,
until both parties agreed).
6. Signed and sealed EPI (or EFCO or ESPC if required) sent to Enerjik via fax or e-mail will be deemed as original and valid.
7. Hard copies of the Sale and Purchase Contract issued by Enerjik exchanged with The Buyer (if required).
8. The Buyer signs and stamps all the copies of the Sale and Purchase Contract and returns to Enerjik (if required).
9. Enerjik sends required hard copies of the Sale and Purchase Contract signed and sealed to The Buyer (if required).
10. The Buyer presents pre-advised payment instrument to the Enerjiks' Bank.
11. Shipment and Delivery commence as per EPI (or Sale and Purchase Contract if required).
Confirmed ESPPB is valid until completion of related ongoing Sale and Purchase Contract(s) or until written confirmation of cancellation of both
Go to Home Page Go to Offers Send Your Demand Details (EBAF) Online !
Copyright 2001-2021 by ENERJIK INTERNATIONAL. All Rights Reserved.