ENERJIKs' Sale and Purchase Procedure for Seller (ESPPS)
(Click please on Related Link at below about advised details !)
1. Enerjik submits the Enerjiks' Buyer Application Form (EBAF) to The Seller or Intermediary, (Enerjik is able to sign a Enerjiks' Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure
Agreement (ENCNDA) with The Seller or Intermediary).
2. The Seller or Intermediary submits the Enerjiks' Supplier Offer Details (ESOF) to Enerjik.
3. Enerjik submits a valid and completed Irrevocable Corporate Purchase
Order (EICPOB) for Buyer to The Seller or Intermediary, if agreed with ESOF or negotiate with The Seller, until both parties agreed.
4. The Seller or Intermediary issues the Proforma Invoice (EPI) or Full Corporate Offer (EFCO) or Sale and Purchase Contract (ESPC) to Enerjik along with Past Performance Documents recently dated.
5. Enerjik accepts and agrees the terms and conditions of the
EPI or EFCO or ESPC by Signature and Company Stamp and sends it to The Seller or Intermediary (or amends and sends it to the The Seller or Intermediary, until both parties agreed).
6. Signed EPI or EFCO or ESPC sent via fax or e-mail that will be deemed as original
7. Hard copies of the Sale and Purchase Contract to be issued by The Seller and exchanged with Enerjik.
8. Enerjik signs and stamps all the copies of the Sale and Purchase Contract and returns required copies to The Seller.
9. Enerjik presents pre-advised payment instrument to be approved by the Sellers' Bank.
10. Sellers' Bank issues 3% Performance Bond (PB) to activate the approved payment instrument.
11. Shipment and Delivery commence as per Sale and Purchase Contract.
Confirmed ESPPS is valid until completion of related ongoing Sale and Purchase Contract(s) or until written confirmation of cancellation of both
Go to Home Page Go to Offers Send Your Offer Details (ESOF) Online !
Copyright 2001-2021 by ENERJIK INTERNATIONAL. All Rights Reserved.